Bloom

This is probably my favorite time of the year. All the trees around here are full of blooms right now. Everywhere you look there are white and pink and even bright fushia flowers. It's so beautiful! Plus, it always reminds me of when me and Matt first started dating.


The other day it was quite gusty out, and I found myself in a 'snow' storm of blossoms. I full on giggled like a little kid and stuck out my hands like I was catching snowflakes. It was pretty great!

With all the new growth and blooms everywhere, I felt inspired to give the blog a fresh look too! A little spring cleaning and some fun new colors. I may need to do some more tweaking, so don't mind if something looks wonky for a bit. It's just me  moving things around. 

So, what do you think? I'm loving the brighter 'spring' colors right now.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!
Leave me a comment, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover